3 cups cooked chicken
16 oz bag frozen broccoli, cauliflower & carrots
1 can cream or chicken soup
1 cup Duke's mayo
1/2 cup sour cream
2 tbsp curry powder
2 tbsp lemon juice
salt, pepper & onion powder to taste
2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
3 slices bread cubed
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Coat a casserole dish with non-stick spray, then arrange chicken in the bottom. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Cook veggies for 8-10 minutes until tender, then drain well.
4. While veggies are cooking, in a medium bowl, combine soup, Duke’s mayo, sour cream, curry powder, lemon juice and onion powder.
5. Layer veggies over chicken.
6. Spread soup / mayo mix over veggies. Then cover with cheddar cheese.
7. Poke bread cubes into cheese.
8. Cover and bake for 30 minutes, removing foil for the last 10 minutes.