1 head elephant garlic
5 Roma tomatoes quartered & seeded
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary finely chopped
1 1/2 tsps salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
juice of 1 lemon
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 lb raw shrimp peeled & deveined
1. Preheat oven to 450. Separate garlic into cloves, removing any loose papery skin, but do not peel. In roasting pan, toss garlic cloves with 2 tsp olive oil. Cover and roast garlic 15 minutes.
2. Add tomatoes to roasting pan, stir to coat with olive oil, and roast 15 minutes longer.
3. Rinse shrimp under running cold water & pat shrimp dry with paper towels.
4. In large bowl, mix rosemary, salt, lemon juice, pepper, and 1 T olive oil; add shrimp and toss until well coated. Place shrimp in roasting pan with garlic & tomatoes. Mix well. Roast 10 minutes longer, uncovered.
5. To serve, arrange shrimp, tomatoes and garlic on platter. Spoon pan drippings over. Garnish with rosemary.