Easy Holiday Wassail
Apple Juice and Red Hots are about all you need…
- Stovetop coffee pot with percolator
- Apple Cider (can substitute Apple Juice)
- Red Hots
- Add about 1/3 to a 1/2 cup of red hots into the top of the coffee pot percolator (no paper filter needed)
- Pour apple cider or apple juice into the coffee pot
- Boil until all the red hots dissolve into the wassail
- Reduce stove element temperature to keep the wassail warm
- Serve and enjoy!
Optional enhancement suggested by Aimee Hanneman: Add orange slices and Williams Sonoma Mulling Spices!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!