26 November, 2020
Cheese Log (mild)
Posted in : Appetizers, Clara Ward on by : Clara Ward
CHEESE LOG (Mild)
- 1 medium box Velvetta Cheese
- 1 small Philadelphia softened cream cheese
- 7 dashes tabasco sauce
- little garlic salt
- chopped pecans
- Mix the first four ingredients together (I do this by hand).
- Taste and then adjust the tabasco sauce and garlic salt to suit your taste. Keep in mind that the flavors will blend and become stronger.
- Form into a log and roll in chopped pecans.
Golf Course Wedding (Best if made ahead and allowed to blend)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!