26 November, 2020
Posted in : Appetizers, Clara Ward on by : Clara Ward
- 2 or 3 cans flaky biscuits
- 3 beaten eggs
- 1 pound sausage cooked and drained
- 1 1/2 lb. shredded Monterey jack cheese
- l/4 cup green pepper optional
- 1/4 cup onion optional
- This recipe is for mini-muffin pans. If you are using a larger muffin tin, you may need to adjust the amount of biscuit and egg mixture in each section.
- Separate each biscuit into 3 sections.
- Press into muffin tin.
- Add l teaspoon of egg mixture to each section.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
Sue Hancock (Rush Fourth Grade Teacher) Good to serve at parties or brunches.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!