Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 4 heaping Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 Cup chopped pecans
- Cream together:– 2 cups sugar– 2 eggs– 1 cup sour cream– 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- Sift together and add to above:– 2 cups flour– 1 Teaspoon baking powder– 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- Filling mixture:– 4 heaping Tablespoons brown sugar– 2 Teaspoons cinnamon– 1 Cup chopped pecans
- Make sure all ingredients are at room temp.
- Put about 1/2 of batter into greased pan.
- Add 2/3 cup of filling mixture.
- Add rest of batter and cover with rest of filling.
- Can use a bundt pan or a 9 x 13 rectangular pan.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 Degrees.
Rachel Snyder (wife of the doctor who delivered Shelly)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!