Janet’s Chicken and Broccoli
- 2 cups milk
- 2 packages cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 packages broccoli I would use fresh broccoli
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- Brown chicken in cooking oil.
- Make a sauce by melting the cream cheese in the milk and then adding the remaining ingredients.
- Add the chicken to the sauce and then pour into into a greased casserole dish.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 35 minutes.
via Janet, a teacher friend of Shelly’s when she taught in Germany
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!