Clara’s Cheese Ball
- 10 oz. grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 8 oz. pkg. softened cream cheese
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 medium diced green pepper
- 1 small jar pimentoes
- garlic salt to taste
- Worcestershire sauce
- Chopped pecans
- Mix the first seven ingredients together.
- Sample a bit on a cracker until you think the seasoning is right. Remember that the flavor will get stronger when it blends.
- When you think it is how you want it, form it into one large ball or 2 ot 3 smaller balls.
- Roll the balls in the chopped pecans. (I like to put some of the chopped pecans in with the other ingredients, also.)
Becky Regan–Haynes 5th grade Best if made ahead and allowed to blend
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!