Banana Split Cake
- 1 stick margarine
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 2 sticks softened margarine
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Mix 1st two ingredients (margarine and graham cracker crumbs) together and pat into a 12 x 23 pan.
- Beat last 3 ingredients (eggs, softened margarine, and powered sugar) with an electric mixer for no less than 15 minutes.
- Spread this mixture over the graham cracker crust, which is not baked.
- Cover this with 3 or 4 bananas, sliced and 1 #2 can crushed well drained pineapple.
- Cover this with one large carton Cool Whip.
- sprinkle 1 cup chopped pecans and 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries on top
- Refrigerate overnight.
Homemaking teacher at Matthews
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!