- You Need A Cookie Press For These
- 1 cup butter or margarine softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Blend in remaining ingredients.
- Fill cookie press with 1/4 of dough at a time; form desired shapes on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 6 to 9 minutes or until set, but now brown.
- About 5 dozen cookies. It depends on the size of your press.
- Hint: Let the cookie sheet cool off before you re-use it or the dough will melt and make it hard to stick to the pan.
via Betty Crocker
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!