Holiday Sausage Balls
- 3 cups Bisquick
- 1 pound uncooked Jimmy Dean pork sausage
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary leaves
- 1/2 tsp parsley flakes
- Cook the sausage in a pan, breaking it up into small pieces.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl “meatloaf style.”
- Form mixture into small balls, and place them evenly on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Share and eat!
This recipe and video were originally shared to our “family learning blog” in December 2009. This is a traditional holiday favorite in our house!