German Oven Pancake
- 9" or 12" Glass Bakeware Pie Plate
- ¼ stick of margarine or butter
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup milk
- dash nutmeg
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place butter in pie plate and melt while preheating.
- Blend the eggs, flour, milk and nutmeg well in a blender.
- Pour batter into hot melted butter.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Top with powdered sugar. 😄
Shared on our family learning blog in September 2016. Original recipe by Sheryl Metzler of Colorado Springs, Colorado. Shared by Angie Fryer.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!