Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Cast iron skillet
- sharp knife
- Large ziplock bag
- 1 pkg raw brussel sprouts
- 1/2 tbsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tbsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the stem off each brussel sprout and cut each one in quarters
- Put the quartered brussel sprouts in a ziplock bag
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Add salt and pepper
- Seal and shake to mix well
- Roast at 350 degrees in the oven for at least 20 minutes, preferably 30
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!