Quick Lemon Pie
- Graham cracker crust
- 1 1/3 cups sweetened condensed milk Eagle Brand 15 oz.
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 3 eggs separated
- 1/4 cream of tartar
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Blend milk, lemon juice, rind and egg yolks (save egg whites for meringue).
- Pour into pie shell.
- Top with meringue made by beating the eggs whites and cream of tartar until frothy.
- Gradually beat in sugar and continue beating until stiff and glossy.
- Pile on top of filling.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
via Eagle Brand can
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!