Breakfast Egg Muffin Fritatas
a big breakfast favorite at our house, great for using what you have leftover in the fridge
- non-stick muffin tin
- 8-10 jumbo eggs beaten (more if larage are used)
- 12 chunks feta cheese
- 5 green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup minced red bell pepper
- Smoked paprika
- Penzey’s “Mural of Flavor” or other salt-free seasoning
- 1 lb cooked sausage or bacon crumbled
- fresh salsa for topping (optional)
- Spray a 12-count muffin pan with Pam.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Distribute the feta, chopped green onion, bell pepper & sausage into each muffin cup.
- Carefully pour beaten eggs to the top of each muffin. If feta chunks are too high, push down with a fork. Sprinkle with seasonings.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes.
- When done, loosen from the pan & remove.
- Serve warm, room temperature or chilled. Optional: Top with fresh salsa!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Thanks to Angie Fryer for sharing this original recipe!