Breakfast Egg Muffin Fritatas
a big breakfast favorite at our house, great for using what you have leftover in the fridge
- non-stick muffin tin
- 8-10 jumbo eggs beaten (more if larage are used)
- 12 chunks feta cheese
- 5 green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup minced red bell pepper
- Smoked paprika
- Penzey’s “Mural of Flavor” or other salt-free seasoning
- 1 lb cooked sausage or bacon crumbled
- fresh salsa for topping (optional)
- Spray a 12-count muffin pan with Pam.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Distribute the feta, chopped green onion, bell pepper & sausage into each muffin cup.
- Carefully pour beaten eggs to the top of each muffin. If feta chunks are too high, push down with a fork. Sprinkle with seasonings.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes.
- When done, loosen from the pan & remove.
- Serve warm, room temperature or chilled. Optional: Top with fresh salsa!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Thanks to Angie Fryer for sharing this original recipe!
The embedded video above is my February 2021 2.0 version. If you want another perspective and version, check out my 1.0 December 2020 version too!