Oven Roasted Jalapeño Poppers
- 2 bars cream cheese
- 4 slices thick bacon
- 15 medium sized jalapeños
- 1 tablespoon minced onion flakes
- 1/2 tbsp dried cilantro
- 1 cup Mexican style shredded Kraft “Four Cheese”
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic from a jar
- Fry bacon, set aside
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, if necessary microwave at 50% power one minute to soften cheese. (I did this twice, stirring in between)
- Cut up bacon and add to the mix
- Halve and seed jalapeños
- Use a knife to put the mix in the jalapeños
- Bake 15 minutes at 350°
Originally posted to our family learning blog in February 2016. If you like roasted jalapeños, also check out my “Armadillo Eggs” recipe!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!