Crustless Cranberry Pie
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Grease one 9 inch pie pan.
- Combine the flour, sugar and salt.
- Stir in the cranberries and the pecans and toss to coat.
- Stir in the butter,m beaten eggs and almond extract.
- If you are using frozen cranberries the mixture will be very thick. Spread the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm with
- whipped cream or ice cream.
- Makes about 8 servings.
(This is called pie, but it is really more like very moist muffins.) I have had it baked in muffin tins. It is very simple and quick to make.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!