Grilled Chicken Thighs
- Weber Kettle Grill
- Charcoal and Lighter Fluid
- Charcoal tongs
- Cooking tongs
- Large ziplock bag
- Instant read meat thermometer
- 8-12 boneless chicken thighs -or-
- 8-10 Butcher Box bone-in organic chicken thighs (instead of boneless – Wes' Butcher Box affiliate link)
- 1 packet of McCormick’s Grill Mates marinade
- Vegetable cooking oil
- White or red vinegar
- Prepare a McCormick’s Grill Mates marinade, or create your own with a quarter cup of oil, quarter cup water, tablespoon of red wine vinegar, and 3 tablespoons of chicken rub seasoning.
- Marinate in a sealed, large Ziploc at least 30 minutes prior to the cook.
- Cook over indirect heat with charcoal on a Weber kettle grill, 20 minutes per side (40 minutes total)
- Test internal temperature of the largest thigh, insure temperature is at least 165 degrees F
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!