28 November, 2020
Posted in : Clara Ward, Dessert, Recipe on by : Clara Ward
- 8 or 9-inch pie
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cans 1 pound each pitted red tart cherries, drained
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Prepare pastry.
- Stir together sugar and flour; mix with cherries.
- Turn into pastry-lined pie pan; dot with margarine or butter.
- Cover with top crust. Seal and flute the edges.
- Pierce the top crust with a fork. You may wish to sprinkle sugar on the top crust.
- Bake 8 and 9 inch pies 35 to 40 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!