Rum Balls Or Bourbon Balls
- 3 1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs about 12 ounces – I put the wafers in a large zip lock bag and roll them with a rolling pin
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup rum light or dark or bourbon
- 1/3 cup light or dark corn syrup
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar for topping
- Stir together all ingredients except sugar for topping.
- Roll in your hands to shape into 1 inch balls.
- Roll in the 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Refrigerate in tightly covered container till firm.
Makes about 50 Via the Internet
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!